Monday, December 15, 2014

Shopping for Fragrances :)

Christmas is so close now , I can smell it in the air , hint , the mulled wine , baking of the Christmas cake , making Brussels sprouts for dinner , the Christmas crackers my children pull every night before dinner . Yes I love Christmas and No I'm not made of money ,so as much as I love all the exclusive stuff , I know I'm always looking for a great bargain .
Again ,No I am not Gwyneth Paltrow and I'm not running Goop trying to get you to buy 1400 pound diamond ear jackets :) or a 50 pound  under-wire white T/Shirt bra or a Griddle pan costing 143 pounds because any old pan won't do :)
I have put together a list of 6 of my top fragrances , which I'm sure you would love to try !!
Now here's the twist  , No they are not the high end Estee Lauder , or Lancome 's pricey buys but Fragrances that smell almost similar to these designer ones and have been packaged just as good .
So if you are travelling to the UK this year make sure you sample and buy these , they are absolutely worth their price .

1. Mark's & Spencer's " True Red " it costs 12.50 and smells exactly like Hugo Boss's " Deep Red ", which costs 25.00

2. A firm favourite of mine from Mark's & Spencer " Butterfly " , this costs 12.50 and smells exactly like Marc Jacobs " Daisy " , which costs 34.02

3. Another one which I use daily is from Next " Just Pink " which costs a very reasonable 8.00 pounds and smells exactly like Ralph Lauren's "Romance " which costs a hefty 38.00 pounds .

4. Zara"s " Rose " costs just 7.99 and is an absolute bargin , smells exactly like Dior's "J'adore " which retails at 46.50 in the shops

5. This from River Island called "London "is absolutely gorgeous it retails at 12.00 pounds in the shop and smells exactly like Miss Dior "s "Cherie " which is to buy for 46.50 at any perfumer .

6. My last recommendation is from Next  called " Gold "  it is a bit more pricey at 14.00 pounds but is too die for :) .. I've asked Santa to put it in my Stocking this year ... It smells just like Yves Saint Laurent "s "Cinema "which costs 42.50 at the shops .

Hope you found these few tips helpful , with your Christmas shopping ..make someone special smile while not breaking the bank . Happy Shopping :)

#peace &love


No comments:

Post a Comment