Tuesday, January 6, 2015

All that Drinking - this is what happens to the body !!

Hello everyone from my faithful computer again , although I'm not sure why when someone posts a comment on my blog , is it disappearing ?? I wonder if my computer is hacked and someone is fiddling with my account !! I wouldn't put it past a person  I used to know who I am certain kept close tabs on me !! Ha , yes Me !! He liked me too much and was obsessive  he needed to be gone from my life , and No it's not my children's father , he doesn't give two hoots for me .
That though is not the thought and blogging about today . With the festivities just behind us , how many people over - indulged in alcohol ??  We all like a tipple but alot of people mostly over - do it . Have you ever thought Why ???
When we drink too much , this is what happens to the brain : as the drinks and cocktails flood the system they mess with the GABA and glutamate  the neurotransmitters  responsible for impulse control ! This confusion causes the hand to reach for another drink and another :)
What's happening with the heart ? Are you also reaching for some high fat meals along with the drinks ? A Single Pizza feast may impair artery function , stressing out your heart .
Digestion : rich cuisine and alcohol can slow down the digestive process to a crawl  , ushering in swelling , acid re-flux and constipation .
The Liver : Too much alcohol and junk food can have this organ clogged up , toxins accumulate inside the liver , while access sugar and fat clog things up even more . Luckily it takes more than a few unhealthy days to do permanent damage .
Skin : A lack of proper nutrients , can stump skin cell repair , while the bad stuff you eat can prompt the sebaceous glands to pump out pore -clogging oil . Yes that means pimples !!
okay hope that gives you a clearer picture of what's going on in your body when you drink too much . Is it going to deter you ? Possibly not , but it's always genius to know what's going on . Cheers ! Think of me when you all drink too much ;)
Always be responsible , polite , respectful of everyone and don't reach for the wheel , find a cab !! Hope you enjoyed reading this .
Keep smiling and take care .

# Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment