Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Man. United ... Van Gaal 's Shambles !!

Back at my computer , doing what I love best blogging a few lines and hoping all my loyal readers are well entertained . I don't know how many of you would be interested in this topic ,I'm planing on writing today but write something on it , I just have too !!!
I know I'm female , and females don't love football but I DO !!! So as I follow the football each week , okay I can't name all the players in every team in the country ..but I do know my football . I just needed to write about Manchester United !!! Everybody , knows Man. United and their History , and right now in my opinion Man. United is in shambles . It irritates and frustrates me . No I'm not a Man. United fan and I don't support that team , but we know Man. United under Fergie gave such brilliant football games and it was thrilling to watch , I absolutely loved David Beckham,play when he was in the team . Sir Alex Ferguson , seemed to bring out the best in the team , he was always performance orientated .
Right now , I shout at my telly , why the hell is Wayne Rooney playing mid field , he needs to be upfront , scoring the goals .
This team formation , that  3-5-2 which Louis Van Gaal has going on , is a disaster , and that even Man. United is up in the top 4 position is wrong , based on their performances it's pure luck and no skills , it's a slow laboured game , with no quick pace .
Louis Van Gaal is a disaster , he seems to think he knows it all , something which Dutch people have a tendency for , " know-it alls " ,lol.. Getting appointed manager , the job" got "what does he do ?  Immediately buys the most expensive players , De Maria being one , putting them up to play , not their style of football !!. Isn't it so , even when managers change , the club continues , to play in the style of football , they are accustomed to ?? I would say , sack Van Gaal , I am not a fan of his pompous attitidue , nor his slack , no urgency method of play . I miss watching Man. United play with fire in their belly , and make stomping victories . The Club has lost it's identity , sadly . Fergie must be furious , I know he has a short fuse , Does he attend the matches , lol ..I have never noticed !! I think Manchester Untied 's only priority this season is to get back into the Champion"s League , but i'm sure fans are gritting their teeth with fury :) Van Gaal's flawed approach to the game , is the crux of the problem .
I never expect a victory from Man. United if I sit down to watch the game  this season , but I don't  , it's a shit waste of time ...
HHmm watched the Housewives of Cheshire this week , seems like they have another Dutch in their middle whose also not proving popular ,  lol  ..what's it , with them haha ...
Okay hope you enjoyed reading that , even if Footballs not your thing , I needed to write it , because I love football and moreover I love a great , exciting game .. My favourite has to be Adam Lallana and I love goalkeeper Joe Hart  and ...No no , just leave it :) That's all for now ..Keep smiling and have an awesome day ..

#Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment