Saturday, January 10, 2015

CBB Drama !!!

The New Year always starts with Celebrity Big Brother which I look forward to, without fail . It's always good hearted fun and we get to see celebs being ordinary people ,without make-up and bitching !!
This year has a bit of an older crowd , hhmm , didn't know if I would like that ?.. But it had some of my favourite people in it , since I'm pretty open minded . Bring on the oldies !!
My favourites in it had to be Patsy Kensit , Alicia Duvall , Nadia Swahalia , Perez Hilton , Callum Best , and of course I was thrilled to see Jeremy , who was just a kid on Baywatch , when I watched it . The good old days in my parents house . OMG Jeremy, had grown up !! Yes I know I had read about the problems he had with Alcohol , substance abuse etc . ..I was glad to see him on the show , trying to get control of his life and give people a look into his persona , perhaps ??
So I just finished watching the daily round-up of CBB and I was shocked at all the unfolding DRAMA !!
Jeremy kicked out of the show !! Ken's disgusting language about Arses and lewd talk ... he gets a warning from Big Brother but his behaviour is acceptable ??? I am shocked , he should go home ,seems to be stuck in a time warp somewhere in 1975 !! And he gets to stay , lol  #getkenout
Anyways the topic I'm blogging about is Jeremy , Ken is side-tracking me ! Jeremy is a recovering alcoholic . Tell me why would Big Brother be giving somebody with alcohol problems , alcohol to drink ? It was disturbing for me to watch him , he was mixing all those drinks , feeling ill . Perez , even mentioned the other day Jeremy can erupt . He didn't trust him .
On to the next thing , when a man is drinking alot , GIRLS please stay clear of them , full stop !! All mother's should advise their daughters , don't try to help DRUNK MEN !!
So Jeremy is ill , throwing up in the toilet and these girls are inside trying to help him ?? Dammit , he's drunk he can sort himself out !! My philosophy !! Callum calls out from the bedroom leave him,  he's not dying . They all go away except for Chloe hhhmmm ... she's helping lol ...suddenly dramatically she runs out crying , he parted my ROBE and touched my boob !! There was drama !!
He got himself booted out , dramatic exit of Jeremy !!!
He did say , she was hanging over him , she does have boobs the size of Melons , it's a toilet confined space . She had , in my opinion no business in that toilet .. when somebody drinks heavily they blank out , do shit and don't even realise it . Don't ever get caught up in that kind of situation . Don't help , especially if it's a guy . Take my advise walk away and keep yourself safe .
So Jeremy is out of the show , and I have to see Chloe and those big tits on my tv screen . No I was not a fan of hers , and when Katie Hopkins on the first day could name the 2 least interesting celebrities , I was sure Chloe would be named . She was my choice . Now I would like to see her off the show as soon as possible .
Do you think Chloe should have been in that toilet , Naked under her bathrobe , hanging over Jeremy , with her tits almost in his face ?? I am appalled she was in there ..
I have 2 daughters and I would never ever want them to help drunk men , even if it happened to be someone they knew well .
Girls please be safe , think wisely and dress decently and keep big boobs in a bra and don't hang over any man. Small things to remember .
Hope you enjoyed reading this , it's just a bit of advice Girls should not be helping drunk men !! In my opinion .
Keep smiling and have a great weekend .

#Peace & Love


No comments:

Post a Comment